- Child Safeguarding vs Child Protection
- Child Safeguarding Self-Assessment
- Understand your organization’s responsibilities under existing legislative context
- Essential elements in Child Safeguarding Policy
- Steps on setting the Child Safeguarding Policy
- Enhance participants’ awareness of child safeguarding and it’s a matter to call for everyone to safeguarding children and young people in Hong Kong.
- Cantonese (Supplemented with English)
Introduction of Speaker
- Ms LAU Yin-ling has worked in the government and non-governmental organisation as a registered social worker for over 20 years. She is experienced in handling complicated family and child protection cases. She delivered professional training in universities, kindergartens, primary and secondary schools. She also designed and provided training for nurses in the Hospital Authority and the coaches from different sports associations. She has also coordinated various sharing forums on child protection. Ms LAU had been a part-time lecturer at a tertiary institution and a social work fieldwork supervisor as well. Ms LAU is now the Child Safeguarding Advisor of the Plan International Hong Kong. She actively promotes Child Safeguarding Policy to local kindergartens, primary and secondary schools and other child-related associations.
Remaining quota： 19
Early bird discount: 10% off Group discount: 10% off (4 persons or more)
We will extend the offer of the lowest price to you among all the discount offers. No discount will be extended on top of another discount.
- Early bird discount from now on until 31 July 2020
- Enrolment deadline: 14 August 2020 (Mon)
- Plan International will send out a confirmation letter via email on/ before 17 August 2020 (Mon) after receiving all enrolment forms.
- If Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or the Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted 2 hours before the workshop, all indoor and outdoor activities to be held (within 2 hours) will be rescheduled or cancelled. Indoor activities will be held as scheduled 2 hours after Typhoon Signal No.8 or Red/Black Rainstorm Warning is lowered.
- Please inform us at your earliest convenience if you cannot attend the workshop.
For enquiries, please contact our Child Safeguarding Advisor, Ms LAU Yin-ling, at 3405 5326 or email to [email protected].
- All personal data collected is only for the purpose of the workshop.
- Plan International has the right to use the photos and video taken in the workshop for the purpose of recording and promoting future courses or workshops.
- Applicants who have not received any notice one week before the event/ workshop start, please contact our colleague (Tel: 3405 5325).